Mr Cas Hotel
Mr Cas, Istanbul
A restored Ottoman building in the throbbing heart of Beyoglu
Beyoglu is now Istanbul’s answer to Soho, with its narrow gallery- and bar-lined lanes. In the thick of it all stands Mr Cas.
Beyoglu has its own unique history, as one of the landmarks of Istanbul’ – and Guney Palas is an important part of this. From fashion designers to poets, from movie makers to writers, many famous names have stayed here.
The hotel takes its name from ‘Mr. Cas’, a mysterious gentleman who was thought to live in Pera, and who was known for his stylishness and hospitality. Rumour has it he hosted glamorous parties at the Guney Palas for esteemed guests. He is etched in Istanbul’s memory for his taste in music, his elegance and delightful conversation.
This is exactly the impression that today’s Mr. Cas wants to create.
Located in the Beyoglu district and very close to Hazz Istanbul, this listed building includes 35 rooms. As a Voyage Elegante client, you will enjoy upper floor rooms with fantastic views of the Istanbul skyline. Each room is exquisitely furnished with ceilings up to 3.6 metres high. The hotel is also home to a stunning statue of Venus and Adonis - a couple symbolizing eternal love.
Things to do:
- Explore Beyoglu’s galleries, boutiques and trendy cafés, which are all on your doorstep
- The Cité Française, a pretty shopping arcade built in the 1800s, is just down the road. You’ll find plenty of quirky little shops and lunch spots
- Head to the beautifully restored 16th-century Kiliç Ali Pasa Hammam for some Turkish-style pampering. It will be one of the highlights of your stay
- Take the tram across the Galata Bridge to see the famous Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia
- Board one of the nearby ferries and journey up the Bosphorus to the mouth of the Black Sea, hopping between European and Asian shores.
Please note: prices displayed for 1 night for each room/ suite with the first 2 guests sharing ( not per person).
Prices shown include : daily breakfast.
Guests can arrive on any day, for any duration.
Flights are not included in our displayed rates.
A private executive transfer is optional. If transfer requires a one-way executive transfer supplement is £80 each way.
There will be a supplement for Deluxe Rooms and Premier Rooms with Istiklal street view.
There will be a supplement for Premier Rooms and Suites with executive lounge access.
There will be a supplement for 3rd and an extra person.
OUR FLIGHT CONCIERGE SERVICE
We understand that you have your own travel preferences, however, our service is focused on their provision.
We offer any flight, any airport, any duration or no flight at all- whatever you wish.
If your dates cross a price band, the initial price (up to 7 nights) is taken from the date of departure.
Thereafter, the nightly rate is applied relevant to the specific dates of occupancy.
Main changeover days are weekend depending on flights and availability.
Meet and Greet assistance £100 per person
It is an optional exclusive service that blends privacy and luxury and makes your journey through the airport a seamless stress-free experience;
- Welcome you at the gate
- Expedite you through passport & customs checks.
- Take care of your luggage
- Escort you to your executive car on departure
- Flight is closely monitored so as to inform you of any delays or cancellation
- We meet you at your car on the curb side
- Take care of your luggage
- Assist you with your tax refund if any
- Check your luggage at the priority counter
- Escort you to the gate for pre-boarding
In order to confirm your booking the balance for the entire booking is due and the full cost of the International flights if arranged by Voyage Elegante.
- 24 hours room service