Good to know…
In accordance with the latest government guidelines, we are currently working from home. You can reach us on all the usual channels but our response time may be slightly delayed; thank you for your patience.
Due to the ongoing uncertainty caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are experiencing a high volume of calls. If you have a booking due to depart more than 14 days from now please be patient and keep calling us if at all possible; someone will be in touch when a decision from you is required.
If your departure dates is with in 28 days
If we have not been in touch to discuss paying your balance, please don’t worry. We will contact you at the latest 14 days before your departure date to discuss your options. If at this point the holiday is operating and you chose not to travel, you will not incur any cancellation charges but you may forgo your deposit. Alternatively, if your holiday is cancelled, we will discuss options for your deposit.
What happens if I want to cancel my booking more than 14 days ahead of my departure date ?
Provided we can still fulfil all the elements of your holiday, our standard booking conditions and cancellation terms will apply; travel restrictions can be lifted as quickly as they are imposed, and it is too soon to be able to know whether your holiday can go ahead as planned.Changes to your booking, such as deferring to 2021, may be possible but may incur additional charges.
If you have specific reasons for not wishing to travel when there are no FCO restrictions in place, we ask you to contact your travel insurers for information about cover.
If you worried about quarantine measures!
Whilst the UK government is introducing quarantine for all arrivals in the UK from June 8, it has said it will review its policy every three weeks, with the date of the first review being June 29. It is unlikely that they will lift quarantine measures without changing the FCO travel advice to avoid ‘all but essential’ travel, thereby making holidays to some or all of our destinations possible this summer.
Do you want to rebook your holiday for next year ?
All Voyage Elegante package holidays (flight inclusive) are protected by ATOL and for all accommodation-only holidays our normal booking conditions and cancellation charges apply. Which means that the cost of your holiday is underwritten by these trade regulators and your holiday is protected.
What will happen if you go to holiday to Turkey (Resorts & Boutique Hotels & Villas)
Safety & Security Measures
The entire personnel use gloves, special-designed face shields and masks; whereas all the employees have detailed information about the measures taken for your health.
- The handshaking etc. gestures shall not be used as to minimize the contact with the guests.
- For The Resort Hotels during the accommodation, catering or entertainment activities of the guests, as in line with the measures, all the furniture layouts have been replaced to ensure the social distancing whereas the frequency of the routine cleaning tasks has been increased as once in every one or two hours.
- All the personnel and guests entering the hotel are scanned for body temperature by a thermal camera. (For most of the Resorts not all of them) The health status of the employees is continuously observed whereas social distancing rules also apply in personnel lodges, shuttles etc. areas.
- Any guest may contact to our team through Whatsapp and communicate any demand or need accordingly without any physical contact.
- Certain warnings reminding the social distancing are placed in areas where guests may possibly gather and crowd.
- The restaurant, beach and pool capacities of the hotels are planned for full occupancy conditions; i.e. the social distancing conditions may be achieved easily through this period in which lesser guests will be accepted.
- The hygiene spots are established in certain locations of the hotel. The guests may get/use the masks, hand disinfectant etc. required products from/in these spots.
- A doctor performs 7/24 in Lujo Hotel, Rixos Premium Gocek, D Maris Bay, Hillside Beach Club, Kaya Palazzo, Maca Kizi, Concorde Luxury Resort, Raffles Istanbul. When you feel sluggish, you can reach our doctor without wasting time.
- The agency guides and visitors of the guests are not accepted to the hotel.
- The use of fresh air is provided by cleaning the ventilation and air conditioning system filters at regular intervals throughout the hotels.
- Any medical waste to arise in facilities are handled/disposed under a separate Waste Management plan.
- Our transfers are performed with private vehicles and subject to the following rules.
- The guests are welcomed without shaking hands.
- Individual packed alcohol wipes are offered.
- Each vehicle includes cologne, masks, gloves, alcohol wipes and medical waste bags.
- The drivers put on gloves and masks.
- The vehicle is cleaned once the guest leaves the vehicle in the hotel whereas the interior spaces of the vehicle are disinfected.
- Ozone is applied in the vehicle before the transfer.
- The number of passengers is restricted in transfer vehicles in accordance with the social distance rule.
- The glasses are opened once in each 15 minutes for fresh air circulation.
- Resort Hotels shall serve half capacity in 2020 season as to provide more social distance for its guests.
- Once the guests leave the hotel (i.e. their vacation comes to an end), their rooms are kept idle for at least 16 hours.
- The left rooms are cleaned using the products and procedures of Diversey company and accordingly disinfected.
- The beds and pillows are placed in protective covers. These are replaced for disinfection after each guest.
- The decorative bed sheet etc. textile products are removed from the rooms.
- The air conditioning panels, television remote controllers, room phones, hair dryers, hangers etc. items are cleaned in detail as well as door handles and furniture.
- The carpets, curtains and seats are cleaned with vaporiser.
- The cleaning personnel of the rooms put on special aprons, gloves, masks and plastic overshoes.
- The block entries include stations with hand disinfectants.
- A kit including masks, gloves, plastic overshoes, cologne and alcohol wipes is left in each room.
- Any personnel entering a hotel room puts on a mask, gloves and plastic overshoes.
- If a guest prefers no one to enter in the room, any requested item is left in front of the room door in a hygienic bag.
- The disposable and packed glasses are in the rooms.
CATERING (FOOD AND DRINKS)
- All Hotels Restaurants continue to provide a la carte service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No open-buffet service is provided. In the open buffet where the guest has common contact, cold dishes, desserts, salads, fruits, etc. products are served by kitchen staff.
- The tables and chairs are cleaned with disinfected solution before and after each use.
- The hand disinfectants are placed in the entries of the restaurants.
- All the servicing personnel use masks and gloves.
- All the materials usable in the restaurants and bars are applied disinfectant solution after each service before placed back in use.
- All the personnel put on gloves, masks and bonnets. The kitchens are disinfected regularly.
- Any material purchased by the hotel are disinfected with a special solution and only afterwards placed in the warehouses/depositories.
FACILITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT
- The sun-beds in the pool and beach areas shall have spaces in between as in line with the social distancing requirements. The sun-bed capacities around the pools and through the beach is halved. No new guest may be accepted in these areas if the capacity is full (if all sun-beds are occupied).
- Each sun-bed is cleaned in detail after each use before being used by the following guest.
- All the pools are cleaned in detail as it was also in the past. At least 4 measurements are performed daily for required parameters. The hygiene mats are placed in entries of all the pools. The children pools are emptied and cleaned at least once in a week.
YOUR SAFETY MATTERS!
Voyage Elegante Team